Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mostly about Love and the Things We Eat.

  1. Down Salma Hayek's blouse is a magical land of elves who live in bliss.
  2. Peace and Humptiness forever.
  3. I'd rather be a neophage and a technophile than a neophyte and a technophage. (I'd also rather have this bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.)
  4. It cannot be debated that a snozberry tastes like snozberry, but snozberry flavor is a cross between a mooseberry and a french kiss.
  5. While traveling in Amsterdam where on one side of the street is a beautiful, nearly nude, woman on a swing in a picture window and on the other is a delicious bakery with pyramids of fresh brownies and pastries... you'll find me run over in the middle of the street unable to choose
  6. I firmly (yes, firmly) believe that if nudity were more socially acceptable, obesity would be less of a problem in this country.



No comments: