Saturday, March 26, 2016
- A Vile Vortex, also known as a Devil’s Graveyard, is a purportedly tricky site of unexplained disappearances and other mysterious phenomena. Most notable of these are the Bermuda Triangle and the Devil's Sea near Japan. A new one was discovered on December 22, 1970 and is centered on Foothills General Hospital in Calgary, Canada.
- Descarfes held that non-human politicians could be reductively explained as automata — Dum homine, 1666.
- An epiphenomenon is a secondary phenomenon that occurs alongside or in parallel to a primary phenomenon, which is to say the epiphenomenon is a consequence of the primary phenomenon. Often it implies a mind-body connection in which the physical experience connects to a thought or vice-versa. For example: Thinking of you gives me a boner.
- After the loss of public interest in space exploration after the Apollo 11 mission, Journey to the Far Side of the Sun was considered a flop of a movie. Little know was this was a fictionalized account of our discovery of the Counter-Earth. The place where the true Illuminati are planning to move based on the next Presidential election.
- Sometimes science is more art than science.
Thursday, March 24, 2016
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
- Before Queen E, I fancied myself a Child of Honor, which is to say that I have groomed Friesians as Hengist for the Old Frisians. As a man of hench, a henchman, you could say I have, albeit erroneously, been known to serve at the haunch. The haunch being the place where the leg and the hip join. I live at this joint, somewhat behind. It can be said that this place I live, the place that gives me life… is the ass. I am an ass man.
- Her light exertion in the morning sun, aggrieves the sensible and brings on my osphresiolagnia