- Sense of Beauty: An aptitude for finding the sublime in everything like watching a plastic bag blow in the wind.
- Sense of Grace: The ability to accept the gifts that are our friends, family, and the simple wonders of the world.
- Sense of Sensibility:An acute perception and awareness of pleasure and pain, however slight.
- Sense of Adventure : The capability to wander off the beaten path and revel in finding the way back.
- Sense of Style: A gift allowing a person to recombine existing paradigms in new and fashionable ways.
- Sense of Independence: The rare skill of knowing the strength of one's self no matter the situation and acting accordingly.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
4/20 - 6 impossible things I believed before breakfast
We know we have the senses of taste, touch, smell, sight, and hearing. Some might argue that we have a sixth sense that includes extra-sensory perception. I believe we have many more senses than we give ourselves credit for.