Monday, March 15, 2010

The 6(+1) Impossible Things I Believed Before Breakfast

1. Love is an invisible being that follows people around rewarding the Good and punishing the Bad, also sometimes punishing the Good.
2. I am the weaver of reality. Perhaps not my own but somewhere. My thoughts generate a Modal Reality.
3. Two things in close contact, over time, become part of each other - transferring consciousness and attributes to each other. A nerd and his computer, a messenger and his bike, a person and their pet.
4. Language organizes and creates thoughts instead of the other way around.
5. Gender is arbitrary and now irrelevant to reproduction.
6. I can slay the Jabberwock.
7. All living things emit an energy that one day we will harness to run our gadgets. I am so sick of batteries.

No comments: