Monday, March 29, 2010

3/29 - 6 impossible things I believed before breakfast

  1. As long as I ask myself what the last thing on my mind is then the last thing on my mind will be "the last thing on my mind."
  2. The Loch Ness Monster isn't a monster at all, he's just misunderstood.
  3. Memories are a combination of chemicals and electricity in the brain that one day will be replicated exactly. Until then memories have to be shared through the telling of stories.
  4. A mob is a living organism comprised of human beings, activated by pheromones, easily led by emotion, and with regards to intelligence it is far less than the sum of its parts.
  5. Blue is the average of all colors divided by preference. Pink is the sum of all colors filtered by a princess.
  6. The cause of an argument is easily determined by the objects thrown. Often that is simply "Proximity".

No comments: