Friday, April 1, 2016

April Foolishness

I got my first car.
I lost my first car.
I got a fast car, fast enough to fly away
My favorite author was born.
My favorite author died.
I published my first book
I lost my only book to a computer crash
My favorite musician was born.
My favorite musician died.
I sold my first song
My first song was stolen
I had my first drink.
I had my last drink.
I had my first cigarette.
I had my last cigarette.
In the midnight hour I cried, "more... more... more."
With a rebel yell I cried, "more...more...more."
I started my forever job.
I lost my forever job
I got the first punch on my V-card
I got the tenth punch on my V-card and a free 6" sub.
I was denied recruitment due to disability
I witnessed a UFO
I witnessed an Angel
I witnessed a Demon
I became a Jehovah's Witness
I started my own cult, by accident
I saw my favorite band in concert.
I saw my least favorite band in concert
I went to my first concert
My first visit to the bookmobile
My last visit to the bookmobile
I drove the bookmobile
I found my true love
I lost my first love
I found my first love with my true love, lovin' each other


3 comments:

Saundra said...

I vote last cigarette.

Saundra said...

I vote last cigarette.

Dr. Strange said...

Cigarette you say? I say nay.